KENT'S BIKER BONUS...
This program is our way to reward you, our loyal customers, for your support. It's a program that's like, but simply better than, similar programs at other dealerships. As a member of the "Kent's Biker Bonus" program, you get points for bucks you spend for lots of things at the store. You can cash those in for gift certificates, for as much as 15% of original purchase that you can spend in the store. Ths is our way of saying "Thank You" for coming back again and agian to Kent's Harley-Davidson, Honda, Suzuki.
Register today at Kent's and start earning rewards!!!!
If you have received your Rewards Card at Kent's and are looking to view your on-line account for the first time, click NO, I NEED A PASSWORD below and set up your on-line profile.
How it Works:
Stop by Kent's Harley-Davidson, Honda, Suzuki to get your FREE Biker Bonus card. There is no cost to join and it only takes a few seconds to sign up at our dealership. Once you have joined and received your Biker Bonus card, you can start earning points.
Earn and Track Your Points
You'll receive one Biker Bonus point for every $1 spent in our Parts, Service and General Merchandise departments, including:
- Items that are on sale
- Labor that you pay to repair and/or accessorize your bike.
Up to $5,000 250 Points
$5,000 to $10,000 500 Points
Over $10,000 1000 Points
Here is the (not so) fine print we talked about in your welcome pamphlet...
- This program is designed to reward individual customers. Anyone/anything with a store discount, such as companies with business accounts and Kent's employees/immediate families are not eligible.
- Your membership is not transferable. Points may not be combined with those of another member.
- Your card may not be used by another member, even your best friend. However, members of your immediate family can use your card as long as you both live at the same address. Picture ID may be required.
- This probably wouldn't happen to you, but abuse of the Program, including allowing another person or company to use your card, or not following any of the other terms of the Program would likely result in termination of the Member's membership and all points earned being forfeited.
There are a few things you CAN'T get points for:
- You cannot earn Biker Bonus points for anything to do with insurance, either paying policy premiums or getting insurance-paid repairs done. (Sorry, the State of Texas has laws against this).
- You don't get points for warranty and/or extended service work, or for anything paid to other companies for towing or contract labor (machine work, painting, powder coating, etc.)
- You don't get points for any taxes/fees, including, but not imited to, such things as sales/use tax, freight, tire disposal fees and restocking fees.
- Biker Bonus points CANNOT be earned on purchases made with your Rewards Certificates.
- Similarly, you don't get points for gift card purchases. However, if the recipient is a member, he/she CAN get points when they spend it.
- Points CANNOT be added for purchases made before you joined Kent's Biker Bonus Program.
- In the event of refunds, returned checks, or disputed credit card charges, all points earned for the original purchase will be deducted.
- And to be clear, except for the Bonus Points mentioned above, points CANNOT be earned on dollars spent on any vehicle purchases. You DO get points for any accessories and associated labor that you add to your bike at time of purchase.
There are also a few limits on how you can use the Reward Certificates:
- Reward Certificates earned under Kent's Biker Bonus Program are NOT the same as cash. They CANNOT be credited to an account, redeemed for cash, used to purchase gift cards, or spent in ANY of the vending machines. That also means we can't give change back on use of a Reward Certificate.
- You can use a Reward Certificate for all the products and services in the store that also earn regular reward (not bonus) points. (See above for exceptions.)
- You can't use our Reward Certificates at any other dealership. They'll look at you like you're crazy! That's fair since we won't take theirs either.
- Reward Certificates are non-transferable.
- Reward Certificates will automatically expire 30 days after printing, so don't print one until you're ready to use it.
- Once you use a Reward Certificate, it's gone. If you decide to return the item purchased, we can't refund the amount of the certificate. You CAN still exchange the item for something else.
- Knowing you, this would never be an issue, but if someone makes a purchase to get to a Reward Level, prints a Reward Certificate, and then returns that purchase, we'll only give a store credit or gift card for that merchandise.
Other Program Terms and Conditions:
- Unlike similar programs whose points expire on a set date every year or within so many days/months after you get them, your points won't expire until a year after your last purchase.
- Kent's Harley-Davidson, Honda, Suzuki reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time without obligation or notification.
- If we mess up and don't give you pints for something that you shoud have gotten, we'll fix it. If we mess up and give you too many points or points for something you weren't supposed to get, we'll fix that too! Easy come, easy go.
- Use of this Card constitutes your acceptance of all the above terms and conditions of the program.